Come to work for one of Inc’s Best Workplaces 2023
Net Conversion is a Marketing & Analytics Agency, focused on driving measurable business results through innovative media optimization, curiosity, and creative problem solving.
People and culture continue to be our #1 priority, with a continuous focus on professional growth and work/life balance.
Within the Marketing team, Media Buying & Planners are dedicated to delivering state of the art strategic, and creative media plans that support business goals and objectives. This team owns media channels that include TV, radio, print, outdoor, OTT & digital audio for select partners. Our team members work in an integrated fashion with our analytics team to holistically make strategic recommendations that ultimately drive our partners to their desired measurable results.
Candidate Should Have
- Strong negotiating skills and strategic thinking skills
- Broad understanding of media projects, ad specifications and vendor requirements, preparing presentations and RFPs.
- Able to flexibly manage complex processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial mind with the ability to multitask and handle multiple campaigns at a time.
- Detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills to foster internal and external relationships.
Nice To Have
- Agency experience
- Exposure to OTT and digital audio (Pandora, podcasts, etc).
- Top-line understanding of digital media KPIs, management, and reporting (relevant for cross channel media plans and OTT/digital audio)
- Understanding of common media research and planning tools/software
- Strong presentation skills to foster partner, vendor, and internal relationships
Education & Experience
- Experience buying and planning traditional media (TV, radio, print, and outdoor)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Communications, Public Relations, or other related field
Major Responsibilities For Planners
- Under the direction of the Media Director, researches, negotiates, and executes effective media plans that cost-effectively deliver on partner goals.
- Leverage internal and external research tools to pull audience, competitive, market, and channel insights during planning.
- Collaborates with digital media partner service teams across marketing and analytics to provide integrated, cross-channel media solutions.
- In addition to traditional media channels (TV, radio, print, outdoor), this position is also responsible for planning and negotiating advanced TV (OTT) and digital audio campaigns, including all necessary coordination, tracking, and digital reporting.
- Develops and maintains media flowcharts, authorizations, and production schedules/asset summaries.
- Works closely with the Analytics team to regularly monitor and tracks campaign performance and suggests optimizations as needed
- Works with partner and partner account teams to issue creative assets to vendors and QA all tags and placements.
- Manages post logs and incorporates results into partner reports, based on varying partner needs.
- Reviews, approves, and processes media billing monthly
- Regularly reconciles budgets and performance, and promptly alerts the partner service account team of any issues.
- Stays current on media trends and shares new opportunities with appropriate teams.
Major Responsibilities For Buyers
- Responsible for the negotiation, purchase, execution and delivery of approved media plans including Linear TV, Cable, Radio, Print, and Outdoor as well as extensions in Addressable OTT/CTV and streaming audio
- Negotiates and contracts media buys, including added-value.
- Fosters positive relationships with media vendors by managing expectations through consistent communication, to drive strong negotiations and campaign performance.
- Responding to competitive requests; researching and compiling competitive data
- Organizes and maintains vendor contracts, audience and media research, historical documentation, and reports.
- Works with vendors to ensure full delivery of ordered buys.
- Crafts well thought-out and researched POVs on partner and agency opportunities.
Net Conversion does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Net Conversion is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].
have to offer?!
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans with 100% premium coverage for the base plan
- 401k Match of up to 4%
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave after an eligibility period of 1 year
- Company provided Short Term Disability
- Hybrid Work from Home Schedules for team members in Orlando, FL and Charlotte, NC
- Pet Benefits
- Wellness Initiatives
- 3 & 5 year anniversary milestone gifts
- Team Events – Monthly Happy Hours & Philanthropy events