Come to work for one of Inc’s Best Workplaces 2023
Net Conversion is a Marketing & Analytics Agency, focused on driving measurable business results through innovative media optimization, curiosity, and creative problem solving.
People and culture continue to be our #1 priority, with a focus on professional growth and work/life balance.
The Marketing team is a group of business savvy marketers who understand, and push to advance our partner’s goals. Marketing is responsible for driving innovation of our partner’s advanced paid media strategies that deliver measurable performance.
Our team of Marketing Analysts have a technical minds with great attention to detail, patience to troubleshoot within the latest ad tech platforms, and a desire to be part of a team making a big impact in the marketing industry. You will play a key role in the marketing pod, ensuring partner and company success, by developing and/or supporting audience-first marketing strategies, flawless campaign execution, and sophisticated testing plans.
Candidate Should Have
- Experience in digital marketing campaign strategies across search, display, social and video, leveraging Google Analytics and Facebook ads to perform regular analysis that drives performance improvement.
- Google Analytics certified and proficiency with Google Analytics and/or marketing network platforms
- Experience in storytelling through presentation decks
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, determine task priorities and follow-through
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Superior organization
- MS Office and email proficiency
- MAC proficiency at a minimum of an intermediate level
- Develop digital media strategies and campaigns utilizing channels such as search engine marketing, display/banner, video, paid social, direct partner buys and others.
- Knowledge in creating and managing campaigns within media platforms and tools with partners including Google Ads, Bing, Meta, Google Campaign Manager, etc.
- Manage partner relationships on behalf of Net Conversion
- Creating and delivering presentation decks for the purpose of communicating upcoming strategic initiatives or recapping recent digital efforts
- Take initiative to identify and execute digital media tests
- Work closely with the Analytics team to track performance and make optimizations to partner campaign efforts to improve media and overall business performance
- Adhoc partner analysis as needed, including root cause/deep dive analysis, insights, and providing recommendations as part of ongoing optimization efforts
- Craft ad copy specific to partner’s goals and needs to drive direct conversion
Education & Experience
- Experience with digital marketing campaign strategies across search, display, social, and video
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, Business Administration, Public Relations, or a relevant field preferred
Net Conversion does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Net Conversion is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].
have to offer?!
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans with 100% premium coverage for the base plan
- 401k Match of up to 4%
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave after an eligibility period of 1 year
- Company provided Short Term Disability
- Hybrid Work from Home Schedules for team members in Orlando, FL and Charlotte, NC
- Pet Benefits
- Wellness Initiatives
- 3 & 5 year anniversary milestone gifts
- Team Events – Monthly Happy Hours & Philanthropy events