Come to work for one of Inc’s Best Workplaces 2023
Net Conversion is a Marketing & Analytics Agency, focused on driving measurable business results through innovative media optimization, curiosity, and creative problem solving.
People and culture continue to be our #1 priority, with a focus on professional growth and work/life balance.
Prospective interns have a significant opportunity to enrich their education, expand their knowledge base and meaningfully contribute to a team with an exciting internship opportunity at Net Conversion. Interns will have the opportunity to help support real partners on real projects while learning from a team of highly skilled analysts and managers. Net Conversion is passionate about engaging with professionals that we trust, respect, and enjoy working alongside.
What You’ll Do
Depending on where curiosity lies, either in Marketing or Analytics, general responsibilities may include:
- Create and manage Search, Video and Social campaigns in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Meta, TikTok, etc.
- Campaign management tasks including building, launching, monitoring, and optimizing campaigns
- Keyword and audience research for strategic campaign planning
- Platform spend reporting to monitor account pacing and make adjustments as needed
- Learn how to use actionable data and insights pulled from Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and other platforms to improve campaign performance and reach target KPIs
What We’re Looking For
- Strong passion and curiosity for marketing and/or analytics
- You are strongly determined to achieve your career goals through hard work, initiative, and resourcefulness.
- Committed to seeking ongoing improvement with a growth mindset
- Embrace our Fail Fast philosophy and go outside of your comfort zone at times in order to challenge yourself and increase your learning
- Availability of at least 16 hours per week
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to analyze information and think systematically
- Excellent attention to detail
Ideal Education & Experience
- Completed or working towards a Bachelors or masters degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Public Relations
Net Conversion does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Net Conversion is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].