Come to work for one of Inc’s Best Workplaces 2023
Net Conversion is a Marketing & Analytics Agency, focused on driving measurable business results through innovative media optimization, curiosity, and creative problem solving.
People and culture continue to be our #1 priority, with a focus on professional growth and work/life balance.
Advanced Analytics are a group of seriously data-curious team members, who will develop and execute data management and data modeling techniques to achieve optimal performance of our partner’s media campaigns as well as Net Conversion’s company-wide strategies that support business goals and objectives. Advanced Analytics will spearhead efforts to gather, analyze, and data model, as well as build sophisticated dashboards, needed to identify trends and patterns for our partners, then make recommendations for business actions and ultimately, drive our partners to their desired measurable results.
Candidate Should Have
- Experience with digital media, business intelligence, and/or web analytics to grow as a member of a results-driven team, learning and leveraging media optimization and data analysis to achieve partner goals
- Ideal candidate enjoys problem solving, is data curious, a power user in spreadsheets (Excel/Google sheets)
- Enjoys data visualization, and can jump into any data platform with minimal oversight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent ability to analyze information and think systematically
- Strong business analysis skills
- Thorough understanding of the company’s business processes and the industry at large
- Additional data management/SQL experience is a plus
Should have a working knowledge and understanding of a combination (2-3) of the below platforms or technologies:
- Reporting/analysis of online marketing channels (Meta, DCM, Google Ads, etc.)
- Reporting/segmentation within either Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Experience with BI/report platforms like PowerBI, Tableau, Domo, Datorama, Google Cloud, DataStudio
- Collect, aggregate, and report on data from a variety of client sources
- Proactively monitor partner campaign performance within the platforms which are including but not limited to; Meta, DCM, Google Analytics to identify trends that support actionable recommendations
- Consult and/or liaise our partners on their advanced analytics strategies as assigned, acting as an extension of their business and trusted partner
- Assesses market strategies by analyzing related products, markets, or trends
- Reporting and Segmentation within either Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Use of Business Intelligence tools and reporting in platforms like PowerBI, Tableau, Domo, Datorama, Google Cloud, DataStudio to identify and monitor partner budgets
- Maintain accurate, detailed reporting and dashboards, utilizing Looker Studio for visualization
- Data management projects within Excel, Gsheets
- Additional data management utilizing SQL
- Work cross functionally with teams (Media Analytics and Marketing) to support with data aggregation, automation, and improve partner performance
- Performs ad hoc requests and duties as requested, including root cause/deep dive analysis
Education & Experience
- Relevant experience in the Collection, Aggregation, and reporting of data from a variety of sources to increase Media performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or Computer and Information Science preferred.
Net Conversion does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Net Conversion is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].
have to offer?!
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans with 100% premium coverage for the base plan
- 401k Match of up to 4%
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave after an eligibility period of 1 year
- Company provided Short Term Disability
- Hybrid Work from Home Schedules for team members in Orlando, FL and Charlotte, NC
- Pet Benefits
- Wellness Initiatives
- 3 & 5 year anniversary milestone gifts
- Team Events – Monthly Happy Hours & Philanthropy events