On top of a senior media planner career with competitive salary, we offer:
Employer paid medical, 401K match options, cutting-edge technology, sit/stand ergonomic desks, catering Fridays, fridges stocked with snacks in the trendiest employer kitchen you’ve ever seen, Segway scooters for borrow, bathrobes and more!
Partnering with the Media Director, the Senior Media Planner is responsible for strategic planning across all media channels, to include TV, radio, print, outdoor, OTT & digital audio with an emphasis on offline and emerging channels. This person will own the strategic media buying and planning processes for select clients, which consists of developing, negotiating, executing, and monitoring paid media campaigns.
Candidate Should Have
- 8-10 years planning traditional media (TV, radio, print, and outdoor)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Communications, Public Relations, or other related field
- Broad understanding of media projects, ad specifications and vendor requirements, preparing presentations and RFPs.
- Able to flexibly manage complex processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial mind with the ability to multitask and handle multiple campaigns at a time.
- Detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills to foster internal and external relationships.
Nice to Have
- Agency experience
- Exposure to OTT and digital audio (Pandora, podcasts, etc).
- Topline understanding of digital media KPIs, management, and reporting (relevant for cross channel media plans and OTT/digital audio)
- Understanding of common media research and planning tools/software
- Strong presentation skills to foster client, vendor, and internal relationships
Periods sitting at a desk and monitoring computer (we have ergonomic sit/stand desks)
- Under the direction of the Media Director, researches, negotiates, and executes effective. media plans that cost-effectively deliver on client goals.
- Leverage internal and external research tools to pull audience, competitive, market, and channel insights during planning.
- Collaborates with digital media client service teams across marketing and analytics to provide integrated, cross-channel media solutions.
- In addition to traditional media channels (TV, radio, print, outdoor), this position is also responsible for planning and negotiating advanced TV (OTT) and digital audio campaigns, including all necessary coordination, tracking, and digital reporting.
- Develops and maintains media flowcharts, authorizations, and production schedules/asset summaries.
- Works closely with the Analytics team to regularly monitor and tracks campaign performance and suggests optimizations as needed
- Works with client and client account teams to issue creative assets to vendors and QA all tags and placements.
- Manages post logs and incorporates results into client reports, based on varying client needs.
- Reviews, approves, and processes media billing monthly
- Regularly reconciles budgets and performance, and promptly alerts the client service account team of any issues.
- Stays current on media trends and shares new opportunities with appropriate teams.