Work at one of OBJ’s Best Places to Work in Orlando! We are looking for an awesome Media Analyst to join our team. Net Conversion is a company worth boasting about. We are located in the heart of beautiful Downtown Orlando. On top of a competitive salary we offer Employer Paid Medical, 401K Match Options, Cutting Edge technology, Sit/Stand ergonomic desks, Catering Fridays, Fridges stocked with snacks in the trendiest employer kitchen you’ve ever seen, Segway Scooters for borrow, bathrobes and more!
The Media Analyst will gather, analyze, and compile data needed to identify trends and patterns for our clients then make recommendations for business actions.
- Role will support teams working on multiple platforms
- Gathers data from a variety of client sources and assesses market strategies by analyzing related products, markets, or trends
- Uses business intelligence data and tools to identify and monitor client spend
- Identifies markets for future development and environmental changes to improve client reach
- Compiles business intelligence or trends to support actionable recommendations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Candidate Should Have
- 1-2 year experience with digital media, business intelligence, and/or web analytics to grow as a member of a results-driven team, learning and leveraging media optimization and data analysis to achieve client goals
- Website Tagging/Google tagging experience
- Ideal candidate enjoys problem solving, is data curious, a power user in spreadsheets
- (Excel/Google sheets), enjoys data visualization, and can jump into any data platform with minimal oversight
- Should have a working knowledge and understanding of a combination (2-3) of the below platforms or technologies:
- Reporting/analysis of online marketing channels (Facebook, DCM, Google Ads, etc.)
- Reporting/segmentation within either Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Experience with BI/report platforms like PowerBI, Tableau, Domo, Datorama, Google Cloud, DataStudio
- Role will support teams working in any of the above platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent ability to analyze information and think systematically
- Strong business analysis skills
- Thorough understanding of the company’s business processes and the industry at large
Education & Experience
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- Bachelors degree in Business, Management, Economics, Accounting, Finance, or Computer and Information Science required; Masters degree preferred.
- Periods sitting at a desk and monitoring computer (we have ergonomic sit/stand desks)