Work at one of OBJ’s Best Places to Work in Orlando! We are looking for an awesome Marketing Analyst to join our team. Net Conversion is a company worth boasting about. We are located in the heart of beautiful Downtown Orlando. On top of a competitive salary we offer Employer Paid Medical, 401K Match Options, Cutting Edge technology, Sit/Stand ergonomic desks, Catering Fridays, Fridges stocked with snacks in the trendiest employer kitchen you’ve ever seen, Segway Scooters for borrow, bathrobes and more!
The Marketing Analyst will assist in the development and execution of Net Conversion’s client media strategies and is responsible for marketing and analysis/optimization of the organization’s services and/or products which may include consumer & market insights, digital marketing, advertising, and analytics.
- Develop robust digital media strategies and campaigns utilizing channels such as search engine marketing, display/banner, video, paid social, direct partner buys and others.
- Advanced knowledge in creating and managing campaigns within media platforms and tools with partners including Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Google Campaign Manager, and others as needed.
- Lead client relationships on behalf of Net Conversion and lead meetings
- Create and deliver presentation decks for the purpose of communicating upcoming strategic initiatives or recapping recent digital efforts
- Take initiative to identify and execute digital media tests
- Work closely with the Analytics team to track performance and make optimizations to client campaign efforts to improve media and overall business performance
- Oversee clients’ budgets to ensure campaign spend is within the targeted range while making strategic shifts as necessary
- Ad hoc client analysis as needed, including root cause/deep dive analysis, insights, and providing recommendations as part of ongoing optimization efforts
Candidate Should Have
- Google AdWords certified and proficiency with Google analytics,
- Adobe Analytics and/or marketing network platforms
- Experience in storytelling through presentation decks
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, determine task priorities and follow-through
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior organization, project, and personnel management skills
- MS Office and email proficiency
- MAC proficiency at a minimal of an intermediate level
Education & Experience
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or a relevant field required
- Periods sitting at a desk and monitoring computer (we have ergonomic sit/stand desks)